Friday, January 25, 2013

It's Friday, I'm in Love... with Quadrille!

... well really all Quadrille but right now I'm really loving the Quadrille China Seas Bali II. The name sounds about as cool and ornate as the fabric looks! While it's "old" (2009) by design standards, it's still catching my eye!

I am going to go ahead and say that this will not be the last post of favorite Quadrille prints you're going to see from me... stay tuned!!

Bliss and China Seas Bali II to you on this fabulous Friday!

Adore in Chartreuse

Love the ottomans!

This wallpaper would be great in so many different rooms!!

Wallpaper in the bedroom!


And in the bedroom!

Turquoise Quadrille China Seas Bali II -- complete with a zebra rug

Pillows - adore!


Perhaps even as a jacket? Too much?

1 comment:

  1. I love it in a fabric, love it in wallpaper and even love it in a jacket...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails